[Ravensfort] Last (ok, probably not really) call for trolls!

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 19:07:18 PST 2008

If anyone is still looking for something to do at the event, I desperately
need people for the 4-7am, and 10-1 gate shifts. I'm still planning for cold
weather, so there will be a fire pit waiting to defrost you (never mind it
was 80 degrees today...)

So if anyone wants to take pity on a poor, old head troll, email me :)

I'll go back to my cave now.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the