[Ravensfort] Friday night

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 13 16:38:07 PST 2008

Greetings Runa,

Better bring your rain gear... You'll need it, but look at the bright side you'll get to see if your tent is water proof. Weather Forecast from The Weather Channel/Yahoo Weather as follows:

Friday-  T-Storms, High 62,  Low 35
Saturday-  T-Storms, High 54, Low 37
Sunday-  Rainy, High 58, Low 36

Good Luck ! ! !

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever