[Ravensfort] Feast Needs

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 05:20:26 PST 2008

Kitchen, roof, rain, yes! Pace said he would help in the kitchen all day!!   I got some emails from the Loch and I think most of them have canceled coming due to the rain. So more food for us!  I have so many layers packed I think we will be okay and make some memories as well!!  I hope the showers have curtains still on them because I didn't get any. Oh maybe we can all just run around after the event in our skiveys (sp)?  We can take a group shower!! Not in the showers!!  We will be at the site at 10 am this morning setting up our van camp. See everyone there.xo G
Vivat Rain's Fort, ummm  I mean Raven's Fort!!