[Ravensfort] Feast Needs

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 05:26:22 PST 2008

I will buy shower curtains.

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,
and lose his own soul ?"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CAC
  To: Dan Smith Jr ; Raven's Fort Barony of
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 7:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Feast Needs

  Kitchen, roof, rain, yes! Pace said he would help in the kitchen all day!!   I got some emails from the Loch and I think most of them have canceled coming due to the rain. So more food for us!  I have so many layers packed I think we will be okay and make some memories as well!!  I hope the showers have curtains still on them because I didn't get any. Oh maybe we can all just run around after the event in our skiveys (sp)?  We can take a group shower!! Not in the showers!!  We will be at the site at 10 am this morning setting up our van camp. See everyone there.xo G
  Vivat Rain's Fort, ummm  I mean Raven's Fort!!