[Ravensfort] Not just for Scribes and Heralds - Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 22:44:52 PST 2008

In my opinion, this event, along with the King's College Event that is held every year about the same time are just about the most excellent events to attend if you have any kind of interest in A&S or Heraldry/Scribal Arts!!!  Both events offer an excellent variety of classes!  Mark your calendars for these events...   Must attend event list rating: 10+

  Thank you for forwarding the email to the RF list!
  regards,
  ~chrystal~

Sher M <runa.herd at earthlink.net> wrote:
  Saw this on Ansteorra List that I subscribe to and thought a few might be
interested. I for one am interested in the Heraldic Decoration and
Ansteorran Insignia.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://thethunderingherd.net
www.bedlambazaar.com