[Ravensfort] Fwd: Returned emails /from Giovanna

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 08:19:24 PST 2008

Dear B&B, Evidently the Kingdom still hasn't changed you guys address. xo G

Walter Ward <ppoliakov at hotmail.com> wrote: From: Walter Ward <ppoliakov at hotmail.com>
To: Seneschal Ravensfort <giovanna51 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Returned emails
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:29:57 -0600

    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Lady Giovanna,
      I had sent the attached message to the Baron & Baroness of Raven's Fort but had both addresses sent back as undeliverable.  Would you please ensure that they are made aware of our pleasure at having met all of you.
 Thank You,
 Pavel Poliakov

      Saint Valentine's Day Meleeþ

  From: Walter Ward (ppoliakov at hotmail.com)  Sent: Sun 2/17/08 4:07 PM  To:  cobalt60 at consolidated.net; fionna at cox.net  Cc:  giovanna51 at yahoo.com
  Umbrellas,           $8
Mudboots ,           $22
Uneaten feast,      $14
The experience,   Priceless!

Your Excellencies,  Even tho the score was Weather 1, SCAdians 0 Patricia and I still had a great time.  We look forward to your fall event and having better weather to allow spending more time getting to know more of your people.
Pavel Poliakov
Seneschal
Crossrode Keep

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. Learn more.