[Ravensfort] RF Herald's Book

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 17:10:53 PST 2008

Yes it is!

Cool.  Now we don't have to worry about making a new one in time for Defender.  But I do think that it would be neat to have a new one made for each reign.
Do we have any volunteers :)

Ktsune

John Reuter <brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com> wrote: Is this book by chance a large lether book with two
trumpets and Kief's and Alix's devices on the inside?
if so I have it with the Baronial Regailia. It was in
the Historians file and I felt it needed to be used
when we held court. I have seen several in our past
history. Perhaps we may need one made for our reign.

Brian