[Ravensfort] RF Herald's Book

HerrDetlef at aol.com HerrDetlef at aol.com
Sat Feb 23 19:05:47 PST 2008

It would be easy to blame all these songs about rain.

Like "Rainy Night in Georgia", or "Kentucky Rain",
or "Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again"
"Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Early Morning Rain"
they go on and on, and there's no two the same
oh, how I wish I could blame all these songs about rain!

Devin knows what I'm talkin' about!

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas  ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing      sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,          meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest  wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt  him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade  hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.      þæt wæs god cyning!

In a message dated 2/23/2008 7:51:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
drussell_88130 at hotmail.com writes:

No it  should be "I'm singing in the rain...."

Drew

> From:  byzytym at charter.net
> To: runa.herd at earthlink.net; sftester2 at gmail.com;  ravensfort at ansteorra.org
> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:44:09 -0600
>  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] RF Herald's Book
>
> Hey, wow ! A Bobby  Darin fan. I love Mack The Knife.
>
> Pax,
> MARIVS
>
> "what shall it profit a man,
> if he shall gain the whole  world,
> and lose his own soul ?"

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with  star
power. _Play now!_ (http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.asp
x?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan)   =

Ravensfort mailing  list
Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)