[Ravensfort] work day this Saturday

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 16:27:16 PST 2008

Sorry guys, but I doubt that we will be able to make it.  Zork is still sick from the "plague" and I just started it.
So rather than getting the whole Barony as sick as we are we will be hiding on the Futon under the Fuzz.
And oh yeah, that means no "wednesday" tonight at the Keep.
Sorry!
Kitsune

Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> wrote: Greetings!

  I spoke with HE Brian Tuesday afternoon about his plans for the work day on Saturday & offered my abode for Potluck supper on Saturday eve.  It was discussed at this last Business Mtg to bring the white pavillions over to my driveway to clean them & he also had some plans for work out at the site too.  I don't know if there will be a work day on Sunday, but HE Brian can post about that...

  I also spoke with A-1 Smith (privy people) this morning & the privies are still out at the site as of this morning (we were not the only ones having to wait for it to dry up some...).  They hope to pick  them up before the weekend, but if they don't, well, there ya go.  No porta-tipping please!!!

  For Saturday's supper, I have to offer: a turkey to cook, paper plates, trashbags, cups, ice chest for ice... otherwise, BYOB/D & a dish that would serve 4 (+).  Those that would like to bring stuff, please sing out & respond to the list so that we have no duplicates, etc.

  regards,
  ~chrystal~

CAC <giovanna51 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello everyone, I believe our  work/clean up weekend is coming up this Sat. Any word from HE on what you would like people to bring etc.? Potluck? or just clean and run? YIS, G

  "Noli simul flare sorbereque"