[Ravensfort] work day this Saturday

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 17:35:37 PST 2008

The cheese can be frozen.  So can the bell peppers, slice them and freeze them on wax paper on a cookie sheet then put in a freezer bag.  We can use my foodsaver thingy to suck out the air and vaccum seal it.  Don't see why the onions couldn't be sliced and frozen the same way.  Have never frozen onions that way.

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net