[Ravensfort] Feast Needs

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 11:56:01 PST 2008

Sigh... since I'm such a 'valued' person I'll try and help.  Just remember I run with knives.
Okay... first shift at gate - Friday taken care of
            Water bearing - Saturday filled sort of
            Help Alaric - Finishes off Saturday
Who is going to carry my tired arse back to camp? Snicker, Giggle, Chortle

Runa & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net