[Ravensfort] Event Cancellation

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:43:35 PST 2008

I am sorry to hear this, but I did have a feeling that the rain would win the melees and stayed home harm and dry. Some thing about being on Social Security makes getting wet and cold not fun.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

Well, the storms are blowing in.  The event has been cancelled.

For any interested, we are having a "crybaby session" at my place, "Alaric and Tareija's", this evening.  We are having leftover folks hang out, eat (drink), and crash.  Please feel free to come.  It will run late.

YiS,  Alaric