[Ravensfort] more news

B. Morris xx_morris_xx at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 20:02:12 PST 2008

Greetings all,

Despite the weather - I enjoyed myself. Spending time
with Mary, Gundy, Runa, and the rest at Troll was
definitely worth the trip.

Thank you all for keeping good humor in such muddy
conditions.  Angus (sorry - don't know how he spells
it now) and his Tahoe saved the day several times over
with the dragon's towing capacity.  Like I said . . .
You sink your wagon, call the dragon.

I hope everyone has dried out from the event.

And Runa, I am *so* getting a pair of those shoes. I
think Giovanna is too. You started a trend my dear.

- Cheer