[Ravensfort] Rain

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 21:19:12 PST 2008

There is also:
Ain't Gonna Rain Any More 'cause Melees are over
Ain't No Sunshine when you have brand new garb
After The Rain has Fallen we will all meet at Alaric's & Tareija's to feast
Blame It On The Rain when you have to call for Tahoe the Dragon

Okay I'll go watch the boob tube and try to keep my evil twin sister off the list... (snicker, chortle, giggle)

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net