[Ravensfort] work weekend

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 07:37:11 PST 2008

Pace and I learned last night that we have family coming in this weekend. We are going to clean up our campsite and get the bar stools from the kitchen before Populace next Thursday. Your Excellency, we could also get the trailer from your house that same day? Or do you want to bring it to Populace?
   Sorry to not partake of the yummy menu HE Chrystal has offered. Maybe leftovers?  Oh, we are having feast at Populace aren't we?
  Alaric, can we bring things to Populace to supplement our mini-feast?
See everyone next Thursday, March 6th at the fire station. Bring implements! And coinage! xo G