[Ravensfort] Feast Needs

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:35:51 PST 2008

Dominique Epps wrote:
>> 15 gallons?  That's a huge huge pot ;) !

There's a story behind that pot. Gesalec and I sat down to make some beer
and started loading stuff into a 7.5 gallon pot. We didn't even have the
grain in yet when I looked at the pot, Gesalec looked at the pot, we both
looked at the not yet empty bag o' grain, then at each other, and said in
unison "it ain't gonna fit." So we loaded up in the truck and headed out to
get a pot it would fit in. 10 gallons probably would have done it, but I'm
the kinda guy that swats flies with a shotgun, so we decided to err on the
side of massive overkill.

It fit in the new pot.

My youngest child fit in the new pot.

My eldest child fit in the new pot.

We made beer.

Afterwords I used the pot as a raft in the pool.

It's a big pot.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the