[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 09:34:09 PST 2008

Hello everyone,   Last night, Bardic night was fun. HL Eleanor and her son came and boy is she talented in everything!!  She will be acquiring a new name soon and we can begin to use that one right off.  I am excited to have such a talented and awesome new member of our group.   Also Vivat to Alaric and Tareija for the use of their home and hospitality.
  Vivat to Lord Alaric too for stepping up with his support in the New Year by becoming our newest Chronicler. We wish him well in this new endeavor. My 'plain'   ;)   hat goes off to Lord Devin for his devotion and awesomeness in doing the Quoth these past few years. Vivat to Lord Devin and much love and thanks!
   If you are a member or going to return this year please send me your Order of Precedence now. I am collecting info on- mundane and SCA name- address with all contact info. any awards and what they were for and don't forget to look at the Order of Precedence online and see if it is current.
   We are currently looking for a Knight Marshall, Rapier Marshall, Reeve, Waterbearer, and Minister of Children. Please contact me if you are interested in any of these postions.  IS, Giovanna