[Ravensfort] feast tokens

Cynthia Padget cynthia at cargobluemagic.com
Mon Jan 28 06:38:09 PST 2008

My son, Connal and I went over to Alaric's yesterday afternoon to work on
feast tokens.  We had just started, when he brought out his kidney belt that
he was working on for his armor.  I was expecting to see a functional piece
of leather with buckles and so forth.  I did not expect to see a work of art
fit for a Laurel's prize tournament!  I was so caught up in this beautiful
work I didn't pay attention to what I was doing, and cut through leather to
my finger.  If you get one of the tokens with red on the back, you can say I
gave my all for the Barony.  I wanted to thank Dan and Patricia for their
warm hospitality.  It is hard to be a newcomer with experience in the
society - I am happy to be playing again, and I feel that I come across as
an overexcited puppy.

In Service,

Eleanor MacKinzey

Cynthia Padget