[Ravensfort] business meeting

SFT2 sftester2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 18:15:23 PST 2008

CAC wrote:
>> Is the business meeting reminder going to the regular list also? I
>> don't get it except from the officers list and want to be sure
>> everyone sees the invite.

I didn't see it, but thanks for reminding me. I'm not sure if I'll be able
to make it to the meeting or not. Jenn is going out of town on business and
I'm not sure if I have enough patience to deal with my offspring in public
alone ;)

I'll make the decision at the last minute like usual.
--
Gundy
"If you're normal the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged the