[Ravensfort] Minister of A&S

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 06:29:56 PST 2008

Aww..ya'll are making me blush!

I am really excited about being the new Minister of Arts and Sciences and have much to discuss with the Populace at our next meeting.  Here is a preview:

Back to basics..monthly classes are top priority on my list.  So, if anyone is interested in taking a particular class..or teaching one, let me know!

Also, I would love to see an A&S display for our Spring Event with entries/display items from each member of our Barony.  We all have projects that we are working on or have even completed..so let's show them off!

I will continue to attend Guild meetings and encourage the Barony to come see what we have been doing.  Drumming night at Alaric's has been a real pleasure and we have been practicing a song or two (wink, wink) to perform at some point in the future.  Kitsune has the weekly get-together at Lizard Keep which is well attended by our College friends (great food!!).  A Scroll night is in the planning stage as is the Cooking Guild.  Did I also mention our wonderful Brewing Guild hosted by Don Charles (did I get it right??)

These are just some of the Happenings in our fine Barony.  I have found them inspiring to say the least..plus they are a great opportunity to welcome in our Newcomers.

"Nuff rambling..for now!
YIS,
Lady Marie de Meaux (Axefoot)

Berta Allen <bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com> wrote: Salud & kudos Mary!!!
  ~chrystal~

Dan Roberts <dan at entc.tamu.edu> wrote:
  I am pleased to announce that Mary Meaux is now the minister of A&S. Thank you Mary for taking on this job.

Ivan Ezhov