[Ravensfort] shameless groveling for help with moving, por favor

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Jul 20 14:03:56 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
we're up here in the wilds of Idaho trying to get stuff packed.  The
moving truck full of stuff should get to the house in Willis on
Wednesday.  I would like to beg some help on Wednesday or Thrusday
evening for the four items that really need two or more people to move:
my desk, the dining room table, a big cabinet and the kayak (it's not
one of those cheap plastic things - it's an 18 foot hand-built 2-person
wooden touring kayak).  Everything else can be schlepped by one person
(though the forge bellows is quite heavy, I can still move it by
myself).  It's just those four items that we can't do by ourselves.
There's (of course) pizza and/or BBQ with beer and/or soda for whoever
can help us unload, especially for the four big items.  Anyone free on
either of those 2 evenings?

Many many thanks in advance.

Therasia (really sick and tired of packing...)