[Ravensfort] Business and etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 10:37:29 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, We are back and glad to be here! Although it was low in the 50's and high's in the 80's most of the time! We just got our computer working, it seems to go out everytime we leave!  I am very glad to hear that the business meeting has been moved to next Monday. I wish we could meet somewhere quiet and just order pizza or something! It is hard to hear in a restaurant!  Anyway upon reading my emails it seems that we are moving right along towards our event with much success. I am looking forward to seeing the carnage that Runa and I did when we sprayed everything in sight and the road sounds awesome. I am glad to see that we will have a combo guild meeting at Alaric and Taraeija's (sp) this Saturday too. We will be there with all of our stuff that you asked for. Vivat to the Lord of the Manor for getting the waterthingy fixed. Yeah for us! YIS, Giovanna
  And oh my gosh, poor Ivan! We are so lucky he got all of that work done! I can't imagine how sore he must be but glad to be around! Now we can look forward to more of his mischeviousness!! Is that a real word? Spell check says no!  We love you Ivan! Take it easy and get well soon!