[Ravensfort] Workday at The Stones Saturday July 12

Hoffpauir, David R. ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jul 8 07:48:36 PDT 2008

The Lord of the Manor would have me announce:

Our water ogre is in his final throws.  He groans for hours on end and strains with a mighty effort for the smallest of watery squirts.  Save by some miracle, some Moshe striking of the wok, he has pretty much squeezed his final teat of  that clear liquid potable by humans and animals  also know by its chemical signature of H-dosey-dOh.  Yep, it’s lonely on the frontier and the well is blowing dust.  Ranger Bob smells like a Tortuga rum cake and our mighty citadel has been reduced to bathing with Perrier and baby wipes.

It’s horrible.  A dungeon full of Saracens with one allotted baby wipe, per dungeon, just doesn’t get much of the funk off.
For this weekend’s evening needs,  please bring water.*   Waeter.**  Wasser. ***  Uisce.****  Eau*****  Voda.******   Vanduo*******  Agua********  Unda*********

In fact, you might want to bring your own “Unda” wear.  Just so’s you got something to carry your HdeuxO in.

Regards,
DSD

*English
**Old English