[Ravensfort] Workday at The Stones Saturday July 12

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:38:52 PDT 2008

Noon will work for me. That way I can watch the tour de france first. It is just a bike race like daytona 500 is just a car race.plachoya

From: byzytym at att.netTo: humble_archer at hotmail.com; ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Ravensfort] Workday at The Stones Saturday July 12Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:02:19 -0500

No matter how I try, I can't seem to make it to The Stones before noon, however, Saint David lives there.  Post what time would you like to arrive ?  I'm pretty sure anytime will be ok.

Will you be staying for food ?

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad

Trust in Allah, but tie your camel.