[Ravensfort] The Dreaded Inkle Loom...

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 18:12:02 PDT 2008

Many thanks to everyone who sent me helpful hints and directed me to our Baroness for assistance.
I now have 34" of weaving on it that does not look totally frackled.

I will be bringing it to Populace so everyone can have a good giggle at my Second attempt.  The first
was when I discovered that one must attach each thread individually or the weaving will NOT advance.

It advances so much easier now.  Baroness Fionna... my edges look much better after you explained the
loop, thump/squish, and pull.  Also the shuttle does make a huge difference.

I did see someone at Coronation using an Inkle that was not doing the card weaving.  She was doing
beautiful work.  I now have a goal that is actually obtainable.

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net