[Ravensfort] Workday change of plans

Hoffpauir, David ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jul 21 07:37:49 PDT 2008

The Lord of the Manor would have me announce:

Rejoice!  Rejoice!  The Water Ogre has made a miraculous recovery!

Bishop Tully organized something called a 'rick-roll' amongst the dungeon inmates and the gongfermers.  Believe me, it is quite a touching sight to see 400 naked Saracens and 8 dung-smelly boys singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" to a belabored water ogre...

Just gets you right here... (pointing to my green chakra thingy).

So touching, in fact, that we must have found favor with His Most HoHoHoly Exalted Uber-self, Himself, because sent he sent us a miracle worker!  A real-true miracle whipper.  None other than Goatsie the Traveling Pot Mender!

It appears that Goatsie has 'other' talents besides, well, mending pots. Most of which we can't get into in a family oriented forum, however, after a short diagnosis, Goatsie say's, "lookylike'da Ogre's airdangleblowthangy ain't longy'nuff and hegotta arterialplugflowblockage at 113 feet..." No clue how he figured all that out by standing with one foot behind his head and hocking lugies down the well, but who am I to question a miracle worker...

Anyway, thanks to the modern medieval wonder of duck snot and hemp lashing, Goatsie was able to extend the Ogre's "airdangleblowthangy" past the "arterialplugflowblockage" by a whole 30 feet!  That's right!  30 whole feet of aquatic by-pass surgery!  Yeah, baby!  I mean, most Doctors have to do that stuff like 6 times!  Now the Ogre's got the pumphumper of randy spring buck and we've got more water than the TitAntic!

As Goatsie put it, "It's a beautiful thangy."

So, as soon as we get all the web cams back on line, you ladies can once again fluff, flush, and frolic all around the powder room...

...and (in the dungeon, at the other end of the webcams) there will be much rejoicing...

Regards,

DSD

David R. Hoffpauir

Program Development Associate

Incident Command Simulation Training Center

Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas

College of Criminal Justice

Sam Houston State University

Huntsville Tx 77341-3926

936-294-4995