[Ravensfort] shameless groveling for help with moving, por favor

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Mon Jul 21 15:42:31 PDT 2008

well, phooey!  We were thinking of taking the Teton Pass route through
Wyoming, because there is often some snow left up there at 8500 ft in
the pass itself, though sometimes you need to hike up to the snow line.
But the snow line is above 10000 today and that's a really brutal
scramble with a cooler just to fetch some snow.  We've had this gig
going for years of getting some snow from the pass and then driving it
to whatever parts south we may be going to for an SCA event and making
"Italian ice" period style (usually with one of my homemade period fruit
syrups) for folks in the middle of the summer.  We wanted to do that for
whoever showed up to help us with the big stuff in the moving truck -
but alas, no snow this time round...  y'all get a rain check...no, make
that a "snow check" for sometime in the future  (we're not selling the
house in Idaho...are you kidding??? this place it fishing heaven!!! and
"ice fishing for trout" is my middle name!)

ttfn
Tired-of-Packing
(formerly Therasia)