[Ravensfort] Guild Activities this Saturday

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 15:48:08 PDT 2008

Well, I could give a demo on making the fire equipment some time in the future.  I order my wick from an online source.  That's not relevant for this weekend really...you would wanna practice A LOT before burning yourself.  Although I practice my staff 4 or 5 times per week, I seldom add fire.
So...for the staff... A wooden curtain rod (or wood dowl) would be fine.  about 4 feet.

Alaric