[Ravensfort] Guild-Together July 26

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 25 12:49:06 PDT 2008

I'm bringing 2 gallons of tea, big cooler of clean ice for drinks, couple of rolls of paper towels.

And my brand new used humongo loom that arrived today.  Plus my inkle and my bag of thread.

If I head into town may pick up a few other munchies.

Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
www.bedlambazaar.com