[Ravensfort] Guild Together etc.

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 15:56:56 PDT 2008

I am so proud of all who attended.  Just goes to show, that when the timing is right and good plans are in place..we can accomplish ANYTHING!

I, too, will be available to assist with the curtains.

Alas, with life flairing up again..I will not be able to attend Business as previously planned.  I do look forward to seeing everyone at Populace on the 7th.  Stay tuned as to which class will be taught and by who.

Marie de Meaux
MOAS