[Ravensfort] Pop. meeting

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:41:27 PDT 2008

Greetings...

I will not be able to attend the meeting tonight but want to give an update on the cobbler situation.
I made a blackberry cobbler that was very good. A 16oz bag of frozen berries is $2.42 and a box of cake mix is about a buck. I made an small pan and used all the berries and 1/2 box of cake mix. If I enlarge it then I would use the entire box of cake mix and at least 2 bags of berries (maybe more).
I will make another full size soon and let you know.

Devin