[Ravensfort] Update Re: Ivan

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 16:42:21 PDT 2008

Where is he? Ask him wats the matter triple was not good enough had to go for quadruple. Wish him well and a speedy recovery. When did all this happen? Last time I talked to him all was fine. If he needs some sick time I gave A&M about 100 hours when I left he can have them.plachoya > From: fionna at suddenlink.net> To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 15:52:24 -0500> Subject: [Ravensfort] Update Re: Ivan> > I just got off the phone with Ivan, the surgery is scheduled for > tomorrow morning, and it will be a quadruple bypass not a triple. > > Fionna