[Ravensfort] Ivan is headed home today

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:45:24 PDT 2008

Welcome back. When you get back on campus hunt up Leo in Scoates Hall and compair scars. plachoya > Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:31:02 -0500> From: dan at entc.tamu.edu> To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Ivan is headed home today> > Hey everyone, I'm back!! It was the hospital food that ran me off. Thanks for the cool cards and gifts and all the great thoughts. Im gonna be laying low for a bit but i will be back.> > > Ivan the partially shaved hedgehog> > Dan Roberts