[Ravensfort] Guild Activities this Saturday

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 23 17:39:06 PDT 2008

How about a closet pole?

Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Smith Jr
  To: bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com ; ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
  Cc: rfofficers at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 5:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Guild Activities this Saturday

  Well, I could give a demo on making the fire equipment some time in the future.  I order my wick from an online source.  That's not relevant for this weekend really...you would wanna practice A LOT before burning yourself.  Although I practice my staff 4 or 5 times per week, I seldom add fire.
  So...for the staff... A wooden curtain rod (or wood dowl) would be fine.  about 4 feet.

  Alaric