[Ravensfort] Guild-Together July 26

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 12:39:46 PDT 2008

Pizza Run sounds like a good plan.  How much watermelon are you bringing?  I'll bring some chips and salsa and whatever else looks good to me when I go shopping.

We have a pretty good turnout, thus far.

I plan on bringing my lucets (still getting the hang of those)..and maybe some small hand sewing projects.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Marie de Meaux