[Ravensfort] Therasia's shameless groveling for help with moving

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Fri Jul 25 13:23:45 PDT 2008

m meaux wrote:
> I wonder who that was!?
> Marie
>
>     The truck was unloaded without damage to people or stuff.
>     Pizza was great and so was the company.
>     Entertainment was provided by Therasia.
>     One Ravens Fort person almost choked on her pizza. (not me!)

Alright, alright, I get it.  I'll bring the Hellsgate collection and the
tall tales of the 40 cans of spam...  geez, we didn't even get to the
bit with the headless domestic fowl...or the propane tank rocket
on the river or the West Los Infernos fire...

I refuse, however, to assume any responsibility for anyone who
choke while trying to laugh and chew at the same time

ttfn
Therasia