[Ravensfort] shameless groveling for help with moving, por favor

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Tue Jul 22 23:50:38 PDT 2008

Well, it looks like tomorrow night is not at all viable since I
haven't escaped Colorado yet.  I should hit Amarillo tomorrow
early afternoon.  I'll be stopping often to eyeball the weather
just to make sure the bad weather doesn't bend too far
northward.  I will assume that we'll still be looking at Thursday
evening for off-loading the heavy stuff that Sean and I can't do
by ourselves.  If you think you can make it, please drop me
a line direct email so I know how much liquifaction and pizza
to order.

and many thanks in advance for helping us out on such short notice!

and since I don't think I've mentioned it yet, the address at the house
in Willis is 13999 Lakepoint Drive.  Head for Calvary Rd (Longstreet
exit if coming up from Conroe).  Go west on Calvary.  After the only
stop sign, where there's a storage place on every corner, pass the water
tank on the left and turn immediately left into Corinthian Point.  Turn
right on Lakepoint Dr, which I think is the 4th or 5th right turn.  If you
turn and immediately see tennis courts on the right, you have the
correct road.  We're across the street from the tennis courts, on the
corner of Jamaica Dr.

If you're coming down from Huntsville, take the Shephard Hill Rd exit
and go west on Shephard Hill Rd.  The road will curve left eventually
to head south and will come up to a stop sign.  That's the infamous
"only stop sign" at the corner of Calvary and Shephard Hill Rd.  Go right,
pass the water tank on the left and hang a left into Corinthian Point.

If you're on Calvary and you go over a little bridge right after a
marina, you
missed the left turn into Corinthian Point.

The phone at the house is nine three six
eight nine zero
eight one five one

if we can get everything off soon enough to find stuff, Sean might even
have enough armour to fight on Saturday afternoon (if the heat doesn't
kill him off first)

see y'all on Thursday and/or Saturday
ttfn
Therasia