[Ravensfort] a request from HE

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 13:46:20 PDT 2008

Dear Populace, Elke, our student laison for the SCA group Raven's Guild, will be needing our help to man a booth at the student coliseum Thursday night. So their Excellency's  would like to request that everyone attend Populace in garb where we will start promptly at 7pm. We will have a very short meeting and then go over to the campus and help Elke. If you have a loom or musical inst. or some other craft to show that would be nice. It is over a t 9pm so we aren't' looking at staying too late. This is our chance to show the new students our Baronial interests and maybe do some impromptu recruiting. See you tomorrow night. YIS, G