[Ravensfort] thursday night madness

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Thu Jun 5 10:22:46 PDT 2008

>         Dear Populace, Elke, our student laison for the SCA group
>         Raven's Guild, will be needing our help to man a booth at the
>         student coliseum Thursday night. So their Excellency's  would
>         like to request that everyone attend Populace in garb where we
>         will start promptly at 7pm. We will have a very short meeting
>         and then go over to

this is a conspiracy, yes?
any day but today!!! ARG! Sean is heading up to
Idaho to rescue our animals and I was going to
start getting the basics together to move into
THE NEW HOUSE so I could start sleeping there in a
day or two - and I'm holding down the fort at the
office while the boss is on vacation so I can't
just sneak out the door early to insure I can get
there on time.

I'll see what I can do but I make no guarantees...
At least there's garb already in the car.
ttfn
Therasia (who bought a house yesterday)