[Ravensfort] workday

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:11:12 PDT 2008

I think the Lord of the Manor should open up his new home to the summer solstice work party!Hmm I wonder if he is around or out running the pathways to some far away place?
  I want to volunteer to kill poison ivy. I get a certain satisfaction out of it because I HATE it! It loves me however and loves to put little itchy bumps all over me! I have declared war on it on our ridge and after 2 years of spraying it is barely hanging on in a few spots. I will bring food also when we decide what we need. G