[Ravensfort] Pardon the band width

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 18:46:51 PDT 2008

To the great barony of Ravens Fort, pardon the band width.

But, I have a couch and futon for sale.  I decided to give y'all first shot on either one.  The couch is brown and I'm willing to let it go for $40.  The futon is one of the nice ones (not Wal-Mart) with wood arms and a red cushion,  I'm willing to sell for $30.  If no one wants them by the first of July, they will be going in the paper.

Drew Russell
936-662-5152 (If no answer, leave a message)