[Ravensfort] Populace news and pom poms

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 20:19:58 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,
      First I want to thank He Chrystal for going to the storage place and checking it all out for us and making sure our stuff is safe. I also got a chance to check out her new chariot. It is most impressive! I look forward to the day she rides it to a meeting!
     Our workday was indeed successful as our wonderful Autocrat has said. Runa and I had fun attacking and spraying the poison ivy etc. In a week or so we should begin to see the fruit 'er spoils of our labor! Going to meet the "Herd" was the highlight of the day. They are 4 of the sweetest,  spoiled but loved dogs I have ever met, and I mean it in a good way. A person should have such a life!  Pace wants to adopt the 'man lover' tiny one. She was the sweetest of all. I forgot her name!

   I want to thank everyone who came out to help our Barony begin to get ready for the most important event coming up that this Barony has seen in awhile. This is our chance everyone,  to shine and show what we are made of. I urge all of our Populace to step up now and help us rise to the call put upon us by our Baron and Baroness and our Crown. Our site needs to shine like it has never before. We want to walk around that weekend as a Populace who is proud of ourselves, the Baronial family that we are. Please come to work weekends and help in any way you can. That said I will now rest my pom poms only to pull them out again when I return from Penn. around July 21.
    Please be thinking of award recommendations. They need to be turned in when I return so we have time to get them approved etc.
    This Wednesday is the deadline to tell me that you will volunteer at Bordermarch in Nov. to help with
 security.
     YIS, Giovanna