[Ravensfort] last year Champions & numbers

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Jun 8 12:26:49 PDT 2008

>From the Autocrat of Defender of the Fort :

Ok, I've gotten some good input for last years Raven's Fort's Baronial Champions.  Here is the updated list I have.  I still need a couple of Full Names and contact numbers.

Archery- Lord Lucien (need full name & contact number)

A&S- Jean-Michel de Meaux ( have contact number )

Rapier- Don Pieter Rausch ( from Bjornsburg ? ) (need contact number)

Equestrian-Lady Lorraine Frasier  ( need contact number )

Bardic-Lord Alden Drake  ( have contact address )

Newcomer Champion - Gregor MacBeathain  ( have contact number )

There is a bit of confusion with names when it comes to the heavy fighting. I have conflicting, but similar info.  one list two competitions :

Chivalric-Lord Trion

Centurion-Ebits?

The other list one competition with a title.  I am guessing that this one is right.

Chivalric - Centurion Evets or Lord Evets von Drachenklaue, from the Shire of Ffynnon Gath ( need contact number )

Any help with finishing up this list would help greatly.

Thanks.

In peaceful service to the Barony,

Vlod NotVlad