[Ravensfort] Business meeting

Dan Smith gogetdan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:16:19 PDT 2008

According to the Quoth's June calendar it is

Van Thong's
2114 W Davis St
Conroe @ 7pm
756-8760

What I forgot to mention is that this is a "Thong Only" venue.  Guys, wear
your finest "Banana Hammock".  Ladies...well... I'm sure yall can find
something.  Also might wanna bring a plastic bag to sit on (if you're a
cootie-phobe).

Not Really,   Alaric