[Ravensfort] fighter practice times

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 16:57:09 PDT 2008

Honestly, I couldn't agree more.  My schedule for a very long time has kept me from practice (and now add to that, the price of gas)..but in reality, it is just too plain hot for me.  I have had weather-related illnesses in the past and am now prone to them.  So, the idea of a time change (especially with it still being daylight later) really appeals to me as well.

You ain't the only one melting!!

Marie