[Ravensfort] Business meeting

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 17:07:03 PDT 2008

Hello everyone, I just missed the deadline for changing the posting to Van Thong's this coming Monday at 7pm, if you didn't see Alaric's posting already. Sorry. The address is 2114 W. Davis, Conroe. We will be discussing all the details of our upcoming event and making many plans as this is an important meeting.
  Also Pace and I will be gone for the July Populace and  Business  as we will be going to Penn. right near Pennsic- June 27-July 20th. Any checks that may need to be signed by me in lue of my being gone need to come to the business meeting this Monday for reimbursement. Or you may wait until August.
  Magnus, that is a good idea to make a Defender folder. I am sure that our Autocrat wouldn't mind making one. Thank you! YIS, G