[Ravensfort] workday

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 17 13:04:26 PDT 2008

The Lord of the Manor would have me announce:

HeeeelP!  HeeeelP!  Hep!!  Hep me hep me hep me!  It's a invasesheon!  It's a FULL SCALE invaseshion!  Man the swatters!  Sharpen your toes!  Clad your junk mail suits!  Whet forth your teeth and daub not your pasty reflections!  We are in peril!  PERIL, I say!  The banana moon hath subverted the sun!  Cretins and vermin cannot compare with the depths of evil which is upon us!  Cry for the stiffness of the earlobe! The turtles are fallen and the rain stands still!  The marmots have stuck to the Deleware!  I would beg to see your arms raised in calcification towards the expanding horizon as these minutemen stand before me with their phallic gums aimed and loaded...

Oh, wait, hold on...

... it's,  well maybe it's not so bad...

Oops, yes!  Bleed me! My memory is fried with your pork!

....late breaking intelligence here....

The "ESSE-A" is having another work day.

Never mind...  all is well.

Show up.  Have a party.

Dustmites the world over will love you for your feet...

Regards,
dsd

p.s.  May you always have stables of horses to service your needs...