[Ravensfort] ToT, puppies for adoption, please forward

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:16:21 PDT 2008

To all that read this message, my hope is that someone who can give one (or both!) of these girls a loving home will contact me! :)  Please forward onto those in your mailing list, if you don't mind....

I have two rescued, mix breed female pups that are up for adoption.  They came to me at the veterinary clinic only hours old and were bottle fed.  They are now 13 weeks old, they weigh approximately 13 pounds.  I don't think they will be very big dogs, my guess is 30-45 pounds? but, but one can never tell these things....   They are getting their 3rd set of vaccines and deworming today.  They have already been spayed.  They are getting used to their crates.  They know how to sit, working on stay and coming when they are called.  They are not completely house broken as they still have accidents, but they will not go in their crates.

All of their food, toys and first two months of heartworm prevention go with them!  They will need to have their vaccines and heartworm prevention regimen continued.  These pups never nursed on their mother, so their immune system relies solely on their vaccinations.
If someone has room in their loving home, please contact me and we will set up a time for to meet.  Email is sillyzills at hotmail.com

Pictures are attached.  Sorry they aren't better.  The brown female has a black muzzle, and ears that stand up and then flop over.  The black one was born with a cute, short, slightly crooked tail and has floppy ears and a white chest.  Both are very cute!!

Thanks for your time!
   Trisha Marlowe, RVT aka Tareija