[Ravensfort] ToT, puppies for adoption, please forward

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 13:22:35 PDT 2008

I can vouch that these are precious puppies.  Even my herd wanted to keep
them, well except for the doxie but she thinks she's the queen of dogs so
her vote doesn't count.

Runa aka Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net