[Ravensfort] G P Med liner

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 13:16:26 PDT 2008

Hey Plachoya, how are ya?!  Long time no see!

Would you please look at it to see if it has large enough pieces/sections that aren't thread bare or mildewy like to create hanging wall banners & let me know?  If so, we can work out logistics from that point...  thank you!!!!!

If it doesn't work out for anyone please consider taking it to a place like Habitat For Humanity.  Isn't there one in your area that you can take it too?

(environmentalist plug here)
Please do not take it to the dump/landfill... please recycle!
(plug finished)

regards,
~chrystal~

"Noli simul flare sorbereque"